Dr. Phelan continues to see new patients Monday through Thursday. We are following CDC guidelines for patient safety which includes.
- We are taking temperatures and asking a few health questions as initial screening prior to patients seeing Dr. Phelan.
- We are limiting the number of patients in the office at any given time and have increased the space between treatment tables and waiting areas.
- We offer a “virtual reception room”; which means you wait in your vehicle, are checked in remotely and Emily brings you in and straight to a treatment room without sitting in our reception area.
- We have temporarily closed the children’s play room.
- We continue to sanitize the office even more thoroughly than usual, including complete sanitization of treatment surfaces subsequent to each patient encounter. Also, we have eliminated patient use of pens, clipboards and the sign in board.
- Dr. Phelan will continue to administer chiropractic adjustments (the most important component of your care here) at all patient encounters. However, in order to decrease staff to patient contact, we have eliminated electric muscle stimulation, but continue to provide spinal traction.
- We are offering telemedicine services for those who do not wish to come to the office. These services include nutritional and supplement guidance, screening for symptoms that may require flu or other tests, and providing support for emerging conditions. To schedule, please contact the office at 919-562-0302 and ask for a telemedicine appointment.
- We offer curbside service for pick-up of nutraceutical supplements. If you want to place a pickup order, please contact the office at 919-562-0302. If you are unsure of the products you need, please call to schedule a telemedicine appointment so Dr. Phelan is able to prescribe for your specific conditions and concerns.
Thank you for allowing us to continue supporting your health care needs.
Sincerely,Dr. Phelan and Staff